G-FACTORY CO., LTD.(hereinafter referred to as “G-FACTORY”), which manages Japanese Restaurant Academy, has established the following personal information protection policy. G-FACTORY is committed to the proper handling and protection of personal information by building a system for the protection of personal information, and ensuring that all employees recognize the importance of protecting personal information and are fully aware of their efforts.
Personal information is defined as information that can be used to identify a specific individual, such as an address, name, telephone number, date of birth, etc. (including information that can be easily matched with other information and thereby used to identify a specific individual).
G-FACTORY will acquire and uses personal information lawfully and fairly to the extent necessary to achieve our objectives.
G-FACTORY will use your personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the following purposes of use.
1. Acceptance and management of student registration, payment settlement, after-sales services, requests for surveys, and responses to information and inquiries regarding our services, etc.
2. Creation and utilization of statistical data under conditions that do not identify individuals
3. To improve and enhance the services of various services and to develop new services
4. Some information is used for PR, etc.
5. To notify you of changes to our terms and conditions, policies, etc. regarding our services, etc.
6. For purposes incidental to the above purposes of use.
G-FACTORY may change the purposes for which G-FACTORY uses personal information to the extent reasonably deemed to be of substantial relevance, and we will notify you or publicly announce any changes.
We will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, except with the prior consent of the customer and as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. However, this does not apply in the following cases
1. In accordance with laws and regulations
2. When it is necessary for the protection of a person’s life, body, or property and it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent
3. When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent
4. When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government or an individual or entity entrusted by either of the former two in executing affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the customer’s consent is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
To keep the personal information obtained accurate and up-to-date and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, or leakage of personal information, G-FACTORY will take necessary measures such as maintaining a security system, developing a management system, and thoroughly training all employees to implement safety measures and strictly manage personal information.
G-FACTORY will not provide personal information to third parties, except with the prior consent of the individual or when permitted by law. However, the following cases do not fall under the provision of personal information to third parties as stipulated above.
1. When G-FACTORY verifies the validity of account numbers at financial institutions when settling course fees and other payments, by checking the information with the respective institutions.
2. When G-FACTORY outsources all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
3. When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons
4. When jointly used in accordance with the provisions of Article 9 “Joint Use.
Personal information of our customers held by us may be shared in accordance with the following
(１)Disclosure, correction, etc.
When G-FACTORY receives a request from a customer, etc., to disclose or correct personal data concerning himself/herself, G-FACTORY will respond to the request after confirming the identity of the customer, etc.
(２)Suspension of use, etc.
If you wish to stop the use, erase, or stop the provision to third parties of your personal information, please contact the reception desk below. However, as a result of the suspension of use, etc., you may not be able to use G-FACTORY or a third party’s services. In addition, G-FACTORY may not be able to comply with your request for cessation of the use of personal data that is held in accordance with related laws and regulations.
G-FACTORY CO., LTD., Administration Division, Personal Information Contact
Shinjuku Center Building, 33F, 1-25-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Compliance with and review of laws, regulations, and norms